- Web Development London Home
- What We Offer
- The Web Development Process
- Brochure Websites
- Online Stores
- Content Management
- Custom WordPress Themes
- Custom Solutions
- Web 2.0 Sites
- UK Cookie Law Compliance
- Web Development Fees
- Creating Trust & Sales
- Why Choose Ampheon?
- Web Development Portfolio
- GET A FREE QUOTE
Web 2.0 is a broad term that has generally been perceived to include (but not limited to) the following:
- Functionally rich web-based applications such as Google Docs.
- Social networking sites where site visitors are able to create and share their own content. Such sites include Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
- Other self-generated content sites, most notably Web Logs (or 'Blogs'), but also news sites that offer RSS feeds for delivering latest content to subscribed readers.
The concept extends much further than this, of course, and you can read a more complete definition on Wikipedia.
We write custom solutions using a range of technologies and in the past have worked with several Web 2.0 technologies including:
- RSS feeds
- Video and Instant Messenger networking
- Social networking including discussion forums, interactive dating and classified listings, degrees of separation, and more.
- Custom-written Ajax solutions (a programming building block of Web 2.0)
If you have a particular Web 2.0 project in mind, contact us today for more information to discuss your requirements in more detail.