- Web Development London Home
- What We Offer
- The Web Development Process
- Brochure Websites
- Online Stores
- Content Management
- Custom WordPress Themes
- Custom Solutions
- Web 2.0 Sites
- UK Cookie Law Compliance
- Web Development Fees
- Creating Trust & Sales
- Why Choose Ampheon?
- Web Development Portfolio
- GET A FREE QUOTE
We develop custom-written stores that are unique to each client. We have chosen this approach as over the years we have found that each and every online store has its own unique characteristics based upon the business processes that it is modelling.
Our e-commerce web design & development is modular in approach, which has two main advantages. First, the store becomes extremely easy to extend. If, for example, in six months a new feature is required it can be added without having to rebuild the whole site and the whole store. Secondly, features can be added and removed from the store build as required. For example, some sites might want a currency converter, others a unique payment process, and others still an affiliate program - all of these can be facilitated to create the perfect solution for your e-commerce web development requirements.
Typically, we are often asked to develop the following features for our ecommerce solutions:
- Complete self-management of all products, categories, orders, shipping calculations, and so forth.
- Search-engine friendly design using our exceptional custom-prepared solution
- Featured products for the home page and category pages
- Related products to facilitate up-selling opportunities
- ‘Customers also bought’ products, automatically calculated to facilitate up-selling opportunities
- Stock management facilities, including out-of-stock settings and back-orders
- Shipping calculation management using whatever method is desired
- Sage Line 50 or Sage MMS Integration
- Barcode integration for warehouse management and stock distribution
- Automated exports to Google Shopping
- Automated generation of XML sitemap files for inclusion in to Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Customer profile, order history, order status tracking and personalised emailing system.
- Integration with a payment provider such as SagePay, HSBC, Barclaycard ePDQ, WorldPay, NetBanx, PayPal and Google Checkout.
Do you need to accept credit cards?
If you need to accept credit cards for your online store, we can assist you with this too. We are SagePay Accredited Partners and have experience of integrations with many of the leading merchant providers.
If you already have a merchant number for trading offline, we recommend SagePay as the perfect partner for being able to integrate your existing merchant account with your new online store.