- Ampheon Launches Cookie Compliance Service
- Web Design Agency Jobs - And Lots of Them!
- Web Project Manager Job Vacancy
- Junior Web Developer / Support Developer Job Vacancy
- Award Winning Web Design Agency, Ampheon London, Wins 3 More Awards
Published on February 28, 2011
RoomFT, a site built by web developers Ampheon, launched a new website update this week to give hosts and travellers even more options and security when looking to rent a room or find a place to stay. The latest features include:
- Paying in advance for rooms and accommodation booked with the payments held by RoomFT until after the stay.
- A member reward scheme where RoomFT will pay hosts for recommending other hosts to the site. According to RoomFT’s calculations, an active host could earn up to £12,500 (or 16,000 Euro) a year.
- A partner reward scheme, where in return for placing a banner or link on a web site, a website owner can earn a percentage of the booking fees made by a referral.
- Friend finder system, where members can automatically import their contacts from Yahoo, Gmail and other email accounts and invite them to join or link up with them if they’re already on the site.
- A considerable number of social networking enhancements, support enhancements, currency additions, and security and fraud protection measures introduced.
RoomFT allows hosts with spare rooms in their house to rent them by the night to travellers, who pay a fee in return. The RoomFT site facilitates all elements of the interaction between host and traveller including an availability calendar, online booking, payment escrow, ratings and reviews, and some social networking features.
You can view the latest RoomFT web site at: www.roomft.com
If you would like a new or redesigned web site, contact us today for a free no obligation quotation.
- May 2012
- January 2012
- November 2011
- July 2011
- May 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- May 2010
- March 2010
Ampheon is rated 10 out of 10. Based on 13 customer reviews
This article is © Copyright Ampheon Limited. All rights are reserved by the copyright owners. Permission is granted to freely reproduce the articles provided that a hyperlink with do follow is included linking back to this article page.