- Ampheon Launches Cookie Compliance Service
- Web Design Agency Jobs - And Lots of Them!
- Web Project Manager Job Vacancy
- Junior Web Developer / Support Developer Job Vacancy
- Award Winning Web Design Agency, Ampheon London, Wins 3 More Awards
Published on February 28, 2011
RoomFT, a site built by web developers Ampheon, launched a new website update this week to give hosts and travellers even more options and security when looking to rent a room or find a place to stay. The latest features include:
- Paying in advance for rooms and accommodation booked with the payments held by RoomFT until after the stay.
- A member reward scheme where RoomFT will pay hosts for recommending other hosts to the site. According to RoomFT’s calculations, an active host could earn up to £12,500 (or 16,000 Euro) a year.
- A partner reward scheme, where in return for placing a banner or link on a web site, a website owner can earn a percentage of the booking fees made by a referral.
- Friend finder system, where members can automatically import their contacts from Yahoo, Gmail and other email accounts and invite them to join or link up with them if they’re already on the site.
- A considerable number of social networking enhancements, support enhancements, currency additions, and security and fraud protection measures introduced.
RoomFT allows hosts with spare rooms in their house to rent them by the night to travellers, who pay a fee in return. The RoomFT site facilitates all elements of the interaction between host and traveller including an availability calendar, online booking, payment escrow, ratings and reviews, and some social networking features.
You can view the latest RoomFT web site at: www.roomft.com
If you would like a new or redesigned web site, contact us today for a free no obligation quotation.
Published on May 3, 2010
The London Chamber of Commerce officially launched the Online Business Advice Surgery today, giving members access to free advice, information resources and tailored answers to questions on issues affecting their businesses. Whether members need help with legal issues, sourcing funding and grants, marketing campaigns or a second opinion on HR procedures, the London Chamber of Commerce doctors are available via the Online Business Advice Surgery to asssit.
The Online Business Advice Surgery was a custom web development by Ampheon, who scoped, designed and developed the successful solution for the Chamber's members. This is a project we were particularly proud to be involved in, and it involved some complex technical challenges - all of which were successfully overcome.
You can view the LCCI's Online Business Advice Surgery here:http://www.londonchamber.co.uk/obas.
Naturally, as a proud member of the LCCI, we would also strongly recommend membership to you if you are a London-based organisation as the events and support the Chamber can offer are second to none!
Published on March 22, 2010
Approved Business officially launched their Company Review system today. Approved Business offers a service where companies can list their products and services, as well as publish press releases. The new Company Review system now also allows reviews to be left by customers and clients of the companies listed, and this in turn allows site visitors to make an informed choice about whether to buy from or work with an organisation.
We encourage you to take a look at the new review system at www.approvedbusiness.co.uk. You may also like to consider listing your organisation with Approved Business to broaden the visibility of your own web site.
Approved Business is a leading UK business to business directory. This directory covers highly targeted industry sectors, lists over 10,000 products and services and has in excess of half a million Google impressions every month, and growing!
Ampheon were commissioned several years ago to create a new web site concept that would lead the company forwards, particularly on the search engines. We continue to do this through a series of ongoing, rolling web site updates and improvement with many new and exciting, industry-leading features to be introduced in 2010.
- May 2012
- January 2012
- November 2011
- July 2011
- May 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- May 2010
- March 2010
Ampheon is rated 10 out of 10. Based on 13 customer reviews
These articles are © Copyright Ampheon Limited. All rights are reserved by the copyright owners. Permission is granted to freely reproduce the articles provided that a hyperlink with do follow is included linking back to this article page.