We are seeking an experienced Project Manager / Web Manager / .NET manager / Web Developer to join our team. In this role, you will be solely responsible for overseeing various major projects, with a team of several developers and reporting directly to the MD. Experience of the full project life cycle is necessary, as you will be client side to take all of the requirements as well as managing the design, development and delivery and close on all projects assigned.
- Running all project-related meetings (Internal and External)
- Handle client and project related queries
- Manage project-related finances
- Set up project schedules, meetings and meet strict project deadlines/milestones
- Participate in Management Meetings to report to other Management team members on the progress of projects, team members and issues
- Run the weekly team meeting, to update the team on progress and set weekly tasks and deadlines
- Closely manage and participate in Web Development tasks
- Liaising with external suppliers for all project deliverables. These include copywriters, photographers and other freelance suppliers.
Candidates for the role of Project Manager / Web Manager / .NET manager / Web Developer must have the following:
- ASP.net / MS SQL knowledge (preferred studied and qualified at degree level) and/or Web Development (ASP.net/MS SQL) experience
- Are a natural team leader, personable, friendly and bring the best out of people in a working environment
- Have excellent client-facing, communication and presentation skills/experience
- Are highly organised
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be eligible to work in the UK and have a high fluency in both written and spoken English.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm (however you must be flexible to meet the need of the business)
Salary: £Negotiable, plus excellent benefits and career progression.
We are a highly respected and successful web application, mobile app and software development agency who rewards hard work and dedication by offering a great salary, career prospects and excellent company benefits. We have been established over 10 years and oversee a varied and prestigious client base. Ideal candidates would have to have a dynamic approach to business and proactive in their work.
Due to the large number of C.V.'s that we receive, we are unable to respond to you unless you are responding to the specifically advertised position with suitable experience or qualifications.
If you feel that you are suitable for this role and excited by the opportunity, please email us today with your C.V. and cover letter indicating your experience, availability and desired salary.
NOTE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Ampheon have developed an effective method of recruitment and placement. We therefore do not utilise the services of recruitment agents. We request that you respect our business decision and do not contact with regards to your candidates or services.