- Marketing Home
- SEO Plans
- PPC Management
- SEO versus Pay-Per-Click
- Site Review Service
- Professional Article Writing
- Why Choose Ampheon?
- GET A FREE QUOTE
Our site review service will ensure that your web site will be fine tuned to maximise the financial investment made in search engine optimisation or pay-per-click.
In order for a maximum return on investment to be gained from an optimisation or PPC campaign, your web site has to be well-constructed with content, navigation and other factors combining to produce the maximum number of desired sales or enquiries. Very often we have seen that this is not the case and many companies assume that PPC or optimisation doesn’t work for them when in reality it is due to shortcomings with their site.
We are able to offer an impartial, unbiased view of your site from an optimisation and PPC perspective. For a fixed fee we will:
- Review your existing site construction
- Review your existing site content taking into account the target audience
- Review other factors such as navigation, layout, and overall site quality
- Provide you with a detailed report that you (or your web developers) can use to prepare your site thus allowing you to maximise your return from any PPC or optimisation campaigns you subsequently undertake
- Provide a follow-up review of the site once our recommended changes have been implemented.
The fees for this service are dependant upon the size of your website. However, we will provide you with a fixed price quotation ahead of any agreement. Our one-off fees are charged at 50% upon project commission and 50% upon completion.