- Marketing Home
- SEO Plans
- PPC Management
- SEO versus Pay-Per-Click
- Site Review Service
- Professional Article Writing
- Why Choose Ampheon?
- GET A FREE QUOTE
Ongoing Pay-Per-Click Management
Our ongoing pay-per-click management service will ensure that you keep to within a defined monthly budget whilst maximising the number of targetted visitors reaching your site.
You set a monthly PPC spend limit to ensure that your marketing budget is not exceeded and then tell us the phrases you would like to be found for. As costs per click vary and are subject to a number of different factors this is where our ongoing PPC management service then comes in – to get you the highest number of well-targeted visitors for your budget.
Our service includes:
- Initial identification of the most suitable key words and phrases for your business, based upon the initial set of keywords and phrases you give us
- Ongoing management to identify the most successful advertising texts and to generate the maximum number of click-throughs from them
- Ongoing management to reduce the cost-per-click as much as possible whilst at the same time aiming to increase overall visitor numbers
- Ongoing management to identify new phrases and remove obsolete phrases, so as to enhance the effectiveness of the monthly budget.
Continuous management of pay-per-click listings is recommended as if the competition for a phrase changes it can mean that you pay too much for a phrase or even too little (which demotes your advertisement's position). Further factors can mean that without professional management your listings could perform so badly that they are automatically disqualified and disabled.
Our PPC management fees are based on an initial research and set up fee, and a monthly management fee paid in advance. Click budgets for Google AdWords and Yahoo Advertising are paid directly to them using your credit card. If you don’t have a credit card, we can pay the search engines directly on your behalf and invoice you their fees including a small additional handling fee.